ACTL - Afternoon seminar: U.S. Tax Reform is Coming – Perspectives from Washington - 8 November 2017 - Amsterdam
The United States Congress is embarking on fundamental tax reform for the first time in more than 30 years. The consequences will be felt throughout the global economy, creating both new risks and opportunities. What will it mean for your firm, your clients, and your future?
The seminar will overview:
- the substantive U.S. tax reform provisions under consideration;
- the budgetary impact of these provisions; that is, whether the reform will be revenue neutral or create deficits;
- the procedural aspects for passage of U.S. tax reform in Congress, either through the “reconciliation” process or through bi-partisanship;
- the political aspects;
- the “winners” and “losers”;
- reaction from academics, practitioners and corporates within The Netherlands; and
- tax planning opportunities and risks for cross-border transactions.
Please find below the flyer and registration form: