dr. J.C. (Joanna) Wheeler
Faculty of Law
Nieuwe Achtergracht 166
1000 BA Amsterdam
- Wheeler, J. (2014). Time in Tax Treaties. In R. Vann (Ed.), Global Tax Treaty Commentaries Amsterdam: IBFD. [details]
- Wheeler, J. (2011). The Attribution of Income in the Netherlands and the United Kingdom. World Tax Journal, 3(1), 39-175. [details]
- Wheeler, J. (2011). The Missing Keystone of Income Tax Treaties. World Tax Journal, 3(2), 247-368. [details]
- Wheeler, J. (2010). Taxation of Trusts in Common Law Jurisdictions. In R. Danon, J-L. Chenaux, & N. Tissot (Eds.), Taxation of Trusts in Civil law Jurisdictions: 2nd Symposium of International Tax Law (pp. 29-54). Zürich: Schulthess. [details]
- Wheeler, J. (2013). Persons Qualifying for Treaty Benefits. In A. Trepelkov, H. Tonino, & D. Halka (Eds.), United Nations Handbook on Selected Issues in Administration of Double Tax Treaties for Developing Countries (pp. 51-107). New York: United Nations. [details]
- Avery Jones, J., Vann, R., & Wheeler, J. (2011). Response to: OECD Discussion Draft 'Clarification of the Meaning of "Beneficial Owner" in the OECD Model Tax Convention'. OECD. [details]
- van Boeijen-Ostaszewska, A., de Goede, J., Nouel, L., Obuoforibo, B., Wheeler, J., & Wijnen, W. (2011). Response from IBFD Research Staff to: Clarification of the Meaning of 'Beneficial Owner' in the OECD Model Tax Convention. OECD. [details]
- Wheeler, Joanna (2010-2017): academic member, Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners.
Talk / presentation
- Wheeler, Joanna (speaker) (28-2-2017): The permanent establishment concept, University of Cambridge, UK.
- Wheeler, Joanna (speaker) (26-1-2017): Double tax relief and time, Univesity of Luxembourg.
- Wheeler, Joanna (speaker) (28-11-2016): Conflicts in the attribution of income to a person, LUMC, University of Leiden.
- Wheeler, Joanna (speaker) (18-5-2016): DOCMit meeting, International Bureau of Fiscal Documentation (IBFD).
- Wheeler, Joanna (speaker) (10-3-2016): Leuven international tax law moot court competition, International tax law moot court competition, Leuven, Belgium.
- Wheeler, Joanna (speaker) (30-11-2015): Conflicts in the attribution of income to a person, Universiteit Leiden, Leiden.
- Wheeler, Joanna (participant) (23-9-2016): ACTL/IBFD seminar ‘Duets in International Taxation: State Claims to Taxing Jurisdiction in a Post-BEPS World - Can They Be Coordinated? (organising a conference, workshop, ...).
- Wheeler, J. C. (2012). The missing keystone of income tax treaties Amsterdam: IBFD [details]
This list of publications is extracted from the UvA-Current Research Information System. Questions? Ask the library or the Pure staff of your faculty / institute. Log in to Pure to edit your publications. Log in to Personal Page Publication Selection tool to manage the visibility of your publications on this list.