The ACTL advisory board provides advice to the ACTL, upon request or on its own initiative, on research, education, conferences and on other matters involving the ACTL. Advice can be given on an individual basis or by the entire advisory board. The advisory board was established on 1 January 2014.
ACTL Advisory Board.
The following individuals are the members of the advisory board of the ACTL:
- Prof. Bristar Cao, Director, China International Tax Center (CUFE), vice-dean, School of Taxation (CUFE);
- Prof. Ana Paula Dourado, professor of tax law and European tax law at the School of Law of the Universidade de Lisboa;
- Prof. Joachim Englisch, Lehrstuhl für Öffentliches Recht und Steuerrecht, Geschäftsführender Direktor des Instituts für Steuerrecht Universität Münster;
- Prof. Luis Schoueri, professor of tax law, University of Sao Paulo;
- Prof. Richard Vann, Challis Professor of Law, University of Sydney.